Refunds & Returns

All items must be returned in original, unused condition in order to receive a refund. Please send us a message via the contact us form or email directly at if there are any issues with your order.

Under distance selling regulations, please let us know within 14 days of receiving your items that you wish to return. Items must be received by us within 28 days of purchase. Postage is non refundable. Any return carriage is to be paid for by the buyer.

For furniture returns, please return the item within 28 days using a fully insured furniture courier. Courier costs are non refundable. The return courier costs are the responsibility of the buyer. 

Should an item be returned with damage or having been used we reserve the right to refuse a refund. 

Any custom orders / commissions once agreed require a deposit of 60%. Once a commission brief is agreed upon this deposit then becomes non-refundable. We reserve the right to increase the project cost if a design is changed mid-process thus increasing man hours spent on the project. We request that the  remaining 40% will be paid upon project completion and ahead of delivery.


We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund to your account.

If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at